Tuesday 26 October 2010

Bert Millinger and Daughter Susi

Bert Millinger with Susi - Photo by Nigel A. JAMES

Between Songs

Bert Millinger is a well known singer in Vienna. I took this picture last night at a concert he was giving in Vienna at Rodaun. The concert was held in a tent, and so, because of the cold (it is now almost November!!), the action was accordingly fast.

There were excellent singers, fantastic bands, authors and story tellers, and there was Susi. Susi is Bert Millinger's daughter, and, together with her dad, she sang a few songs. Her singing has come a long way since first I saw her on stage more than five years ago!

The photo above shows Bert Millínger with an ear for Susi, they are agreeing on what to sing next. I can't remeber what they sang; but I do know it was good! Everything that they sang was good!


my e-mail address is,- njmailboy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Diarikom

I have been writing the Diaikom since 2009.  Regular short stories, interviews, essays, recordings and more. All taken from life.  I have me...