Saturday 4 February 2017

A9949 - My Podcast - Something for every one! - Listening Pleasure -


For full page and link  - please click here!





A9949 PROGRAME

On A9949, I present a new short story each day. Some short and others long. But, most, on average, are about 3 or 4 minutes long. Some stories are funny, some sad, some meaningful, and others -well - that's up to you to decide! And, kids included, there is something for everyone. Each story stays posted for 7 days – so - depending on your time and mood – you can listen again and again. All stories are my very own work!

Please CLICKHERE to go A9949 – Enjoy your listening!



Nigel A JAMES


Welcome to Diarikom

I have been writing the Diaikom since 2009.  Regular short stories, interviews, essays, recordings and more. All taken from life.  I have me...